Friday, January 14, 2011

What to say?

Well, my life certainly is going through a number of changes right now, and not just because of my transition. That's moving along fine, though, but I am waiting to hear if one of my medications will need to be increased.

It seemed bad at the time, but I was forced out of the closet to several people earlier today. The good part about this is that I now have more allies. My luck can't last like this, I know, but I'm ecstatic that everyone to whom I've come out so far has been 100% supportive. I wish more people had luck of the kind I have so far.

As I mentioned earlier, my transition isn't the only thing changing, though. In the past week and a half I've gotten a number of job offers, which got me out of the crappy job that I was pinned into for far too long. On top of that, I've finally decided which offer to accept. So I'll be starting a new job in a day or two.

That's about it for the doings of the past couple of days, but it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment