Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holding pattern

It figures that the only person who could answer my questions about the job offer I mentioned a couple days ago wasn't in today. So it will have to wait till tomorrow, and I'll see if I have to negotiate for my pay. If we can't see eye-to-eye, at least there are several other possibilities in the wings.

I'm still waiting on the lab results from my latest visit to my endocrinologist, but it's only been one week. If I don't hear from them by next Thursday, then I'll call and ask what's up.

Classes began today, and I think Historical Geology should be interesting. I also got a good deal on the textbooks required ($12 for the main book, and $45 to rent the lab workbook for the semester). I honestly can't wait to have this degree finished once and for all, though. It'll be a huge weight off of my shoulders.

That's all for today, but I should have plenty to talk about tomorrow (especially if I have to negotiate over my pay).

No comments:

Post a Comment