Thursday, January 27, 2011

Waiting can be such a killer.

This past Sunday, as I mentioned, I had a very good job interview for a job I would desperately love to have. Well... I'm still stuck here waiting. They said they'd make a decision some time this week and contact me to tell me how things will fall, but nothing so far. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.


One piece of excellent news, though, is that I finally heard back from the Speech Therapy Department at CU Boulder, and they do have a program for helping transsexuals with voice therapy. I'm going to call them again and get more info.

No other news except that work is continuing on my cookbook, and I may try an inquiry letter or two to publishers soon. I'm hoping to have this on shelves by early next year, but we'll see (we'll see if any publishers will even want it...).

No comments:

Post a Comment